Walk-In Patient Service Centers
We see collections as a critical part of our mission to support the treatment community. Our walk-in Patient Service Centers make routine drug testing easier and more accessible for individuals in treatment. Click here to find a location near you.
Benefits of our Patient Service Centers include:
- Excellent customer service
- Confidential and professional collections
- Convenient hours, Monday through Friday
- Range of collection protocols, to ensure program needs are met
- Accessible, often downtown, locations
- Walk-ins welcome—no appointment necessary!
Choose from the following types of collections:
- Observed: A collector observes the collection process to ensure no tampering occurs.
- Unobserved: The patient provides the sample in a private restroom. Precautions are taken by the staff to prevent adulteration.
- Observation Window: A collector observes the collection process through a two-way mirror allowing patients a more private setting while still observing to ensure no tampering takes place.
- Custom: We can accommodate the needs of your practice with variations of any of the options above.